Shipping and Return policies
Each piece of Baka jewelry is handcrafted using sustainable materials. Attention to both design, detail and quality is of the utmost importance to us. The photos on our website are accurate representations of the pieces, but as with all hand produced items, minor differences may exist. We love these imperfections because they make our pieces human and reflect the mark of the maker.
We do not issue refunds. We cannot make an exception for anyone regarding this.
We accept returns only when:
- the product delivered is damaged. In this case please send us a picture of the product within 24 hrs of receiving it. We will assess the damage and will repair or replace the item.
- a wrong product has been delivered
Please note when returning a product to us:
- All returned items must be in their original condition and unworn.
- Items must be in their original packaging.
- If a returned item is damaged or lost during return shipping, we will be unable to refund any portion of the purchase price.
Your jewelry will be delivered in 10 to 15 days from the time of purchase, but in many cases sooner. If you need an order before this time frame please send us a message while placing your order and we will try our absolute best to make it happen.
Our pieces are delicate and require careful handling as with any piece of handcrafted jewelry. Items damaged due to improper care or wear are the sole responsibility of the customer and are not returnable. In case you wish to get products repaired we are glad to do so at a nominal charge.